Well, maybe not, but I had no idea it had so many things for $1! Here was my score yesterday (while baby slept in her car seat for like 20 minutes - even better!). Sorry for the dark/blurry picture. Trying to write my blogs @ night while baby sleeps. We don't have the best lighting.
The sticks were $4.99 but 300 should last me a couple of years. I heard so much about Mod Podge that I finally bought some. Can't wait to use it. The BIG mistakes eraser and passes were $1 each!
I don't provide my students with erasers @ the beginning of the year so that they won't dwell on perfection and will write, but once we start focusing on neat printing I pop out "mi amigo" (my friend) who goes around looking for "ugly" printing. The kids love it! And they try their best to print neatly.
They have other really cute big erasers but for $2.
The wood figures were 59 cents each! I plan on using them as a sorting game. After we begin learning about syllables they will be able to sort the figures by initial sounds because we will have gone through the entire alphabet by then. I'll post it when I create the activity sheet to go with it.
I also couldn't help but buy the bubble gum scented lip balm after hearing about the smellies idea. $1 was a bit much for me but I have to give it a try in September :). I think the owner of Michael's went to that conference in Las Vegas!













No comments:
Post a Comment