Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 29, 2011

Simple solution. Red means do not disturb.

While reading through a great blog I saw a great solution to another problem I faced last year - when I'm testing DO NOT DISTURB! Since kinder testing is mostly 1:1 I have a lot of trouble teaching students how and when not to disturbe the teacher. 

When I did my student teaching my master teacher wore special hats. When the hat was on - do not distrub. Hat off - you are welcome.

Then I saw this cute idea of using a little lantern (It's a little purple one with a face but I can't remember where I saw it. If I saw it on your blog PLEASE let me know so I can give you credit). When the light is on - do not disturb.

Then I went to the dollar tree . . . dun-dun-dun . . . and I found a really cute little palm tree lantern and had it in my basket but then . . . .


I SAW THIS!!! It's only a couple of inches tall and the wording is not what I care about (since it's in English it's kind of pointless for a Spanish class). Its the fact that I can easily move it around, I don't have to worry about batteries, and I chose red because it means STOP! I'm hoping I will be successful at training the kids so that when this is in front of me - DO NOT DISTURB :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I will have to look at my Dollar Tree...
    www.heidi'skrazykinderblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete