Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Initial Syllable Review Freebie!

My students are currently reviewing intial sounds in Spanish beginning with t, c, and n. I thought I would share one of the sorts that they have completed during centers. Just have students cut out the bottom portion and each picture, then glue under the correct intial syllable. It's great for Spanish language learners because they have to say the words and if they don't know it they have to ask some one else. Just click here to get the classifying t, c, n syllables sort. Hope it's useful!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog! I am now a follower of yours! I am so excited to learn about your site and will add it to my dual-language directory! You've got lots of great ideas and resources!

    ReplyDelete