Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Organizing your day

This will be short and sweet. I know that many teachers use filing trays or the cubby type boxes from Lakeshore to organize materials for the next day, but I found these magnetic pockets a few years back (I think Lakeshore) and they work great, especially since I have limited counter space. I just use one for each day of the week.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela
    I just found you and am your newest follower. I use similar ones -- I just love those! Great blog.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just noticed that they are starting to peel off from the magnetic backing though :-( They did last a couple of years at least.

      Delete
  2. BTW - I just saw your profile and I too am a christian. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then hellos sis! Have a happy Sabbath!

      Delete