Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Here are one of the crafts that my students created to celebrate Chinese New Year. It's so simple but they love it. Unfortunately the one in the middle didn't follow directions very well :/ You know.


We also had fun watching some videos related to Chinese New Year. I've posted them here. Maybe you can use them as well.

Chinese New Year Song


Dragon Dance


Lion Dance


I don't know what this says or means, but my dad sent it to me last year for Chinese New Year, and on youtube it says Chinese New Year Song. But I love it cuz the girls are so cute :)



This would be sooooooo cool for my kinders to perform next year! A teacher can dream, right?




2 comments:

  1. Love the lanterns! Wish I could figure out how to view YouTube at school.
    ☼Libby
    Dual Kinder Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. They don't restrict us from viewing it at school but I know there's a way to download videos from youtube. I'll try to figure it out

      Delete