Ok, so maybe I'm the only one who didn't know about this, but I am soooo grateful to Ms. Jessica over at A Turn To Learn for finally solving my looooooooong sought after answer to how to download youtube videos! BTW this is an AWESOME BLOG!!! Especially in the area of technology. I have definitely added her to my new Bloglovin list. (I've been MIA for over a year, and I still don't have internet access at home, but maybe in a couple of weeks, so I'm still catching on to a lot of stuff.)
Hop on over to her blog to find out how, but basically go to www.savemedia.com and just paste in the URL of the youtube video you want to download. Make sure to "Save As" in a folder where you will find it later. If you're anything like me I tend to download things and have no idea where they download to on my computer.
I'm going to try my very best to start blogging again, because I really miss it, but no promises this time :)
Here are the URL's of videos that I have downloaded so far:
Chinese New Year Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJI_UHnhCNM

Ni Hao Kai Lan Chinese New Year Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8xurIQuU0Q

Los tres cerditos y el lobo feroz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIncBenShck

Marcha de las letras por Cri Cri: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXa0yaJ5KDo

And definitely more to come . . . .










No comments:
Post a Comment